Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deliciousness

I should really just turn this into a "how to" blog. Anyway, so, I invent recipes...and like 1 out of 20 times, they actually taste good. So, here's a few of 'em, sorry my measurements are vague...but accurate :D Oh, and I named them really greatly.

Zucchini Recipe That Doesn't Suck
  • Two Regular size Zucchinis...or something similar
  • Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to your liking (I put like 3/4 cup-ish of the two combined)
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons of parsley
  • Teaspoon of garlic salt
  • Olive oil (enough to coat bottom of pan)
Ahem, sooo...chop up the zuccini into chunks (cut in half or fourths then slice). Then heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add and saute zuccini. Throw in the garlic, and saute til the zuccini is tender (but not gross and mushy). Put in the cheese, and stir it around til it's a gooey cheesy delicious mass of greenish deliciousness. Enjoy.
By the way, I made this for a family dinner and NONE was left. I'm brilliant.

Nikookies (the ones that finally don't taste really really gross)
  • ¼ tsp. baking powder
  • ½ tsp. baking soda
  • 6 packs of instant oatmeal
  • ½ cup butter
  • 1 egg
  • ½ cup white granulated sugar
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • ½ tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp. milk
  • ½ cup raisins
  • ½ cup dried cranberries
    • 1 cup flour
    • 1/4 tsp of baking powder
    • 1/2 tsp of baking soda
    • 4 packets of banna flavored oatmeal
    • 2 packets of strawberry flavored oatmeal (seriously though, the oatmeal can be whatever flavor)
    • 1/2 cup butter
    • 1 egg
    • 1/2 cup white sugar
    • 1/2 cup brown sugar
    • 1/2 tsp vanilla....or more
    • Tablespoonish of milk
    Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl and put aside. Compine softened (or melted) butter, egg, sugars, vanilla, and milk in another bowl. Add dry ingredients. Then normal cookie drill, put teaspoonish size balls onto greased cookie sheet. Shove it in the oven ten min. or golden brown (that phrase is stupid. If I could bake gold, I would not be wasting my time inventing cookie recipes) Cool, eat.

    Really Sweet (not in a sugary way) Pasta
    • 4 0z (I think) of creamcheese
    • 1/4 cube of butter
    • Italian seasoning
    • Milk
    • Other cheese you think is yummy
    • Whole wheat pasta
    Start cooking pasta. Melt butter and creamcheese in a saucepan. Add milk until it's a good consistancy. Sprinkle in a fair emount of Italian seasoning (or garlic salt, or really anything). Throw in some other cheese. Mix with pasta. Yum. (Plus my recipe is so vague you'll feel really cool if your version actually tastes good, which I'm almost positive it will)

    If I ever put my invented recipes up again...I'll include pictures. :P
  • ¼ tsp. baking powder
  • ½ tsp. baking soda
  • 6 packs of instant oatmeal
  • ½ cup butter
  • 1 egg
  • ½ cup white granulated sugar
  • ½ cup brown sugar
  • ½ tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp. milk
  • ½ cup raisins
  • ½ cup dried cranberries


    No comments:

    Post a Comment