Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bar Tending, Seth's Future.

Hello Nikole's readers, who are now coincidentally my readers because I am a "Guest Blogger." I would like to discuss with all of you my future as a Bar Tender. For those of you who are friends with Nikole on Facebook check out my pictures. The reason I am talking about Bar Tending is because I have nothing else to talk about and Nikole said I should, but believe you me you will hear a lot more from me. but ANYWAY I am going to move to Las Vegas or some famous city for....Bar Tenders. I am working on when you throw the cup behind your back and it spins a few times...and maybe some more...then I would like...catch it, then fill it up. I have changed my mind I don't want to be a Bar Tender, maybe a Card Deal.....no. I am in a famous band if you haven't heard of it it's called "Bask In The Damage" and I shred on lead guitar!! and do some sweet back up vocals, my compadre Andrew is the lead singer and writes all the lyrics! Nikole, owner of this blog and our token women, keeps us grooving with the bass, and last but not least my main man Dan slaps the sticks with extreme passion, cause he plays drums and we rock we have oodles of songs and not to mention we are gonna record and get famous and also we are going to be rich and I can quit school and be rich and pick up chicks and people will like me and not make fun of my body shape and maybe other people will pick up my hair style....our band rocks, God Bless America, and God bless you reader.
Seth McGuire

1 comment:

  1. I love Seth. True story. And of course Nikole. Aka the best roommate ever. Second only to me. That is all.


    Oh. And Bask in the Damage ROCKS. I'm the screaming fan at the front of the crowd. Slapping down accusations that their chords sound like Secondhand Serenades. I'm also the one throwing my sexy lace bra to the band... Simply because Nikole forgot to wear one............................................................. again. And also because I love the band.

    Thats it.

    ReplyDelete